Sunday, April 6, 2008

What's In Your Wallet?

In the words of my roommate Lyndee, don't worry about it, today they were filming a commercial for Capital One right outside our building, right on the corner of Wall and William. Like that sort of thing doesn't happen outside everyone's place of residence every so often? The concept of the commercial was some sort of race, which would of course explain the race car which was involved. They were filming right in the middle of the day and the race car started revving its engine. I admit it was a little distracting when I was trying to watch the Sunday Morning session of General Conference.

Pictures from our balcony...obviously.


And by the way, can you tell that I work in advertising,
or at least the fact that I remember taglines. If I wasn't in
the business, I would be a marketer's dream.

2 comments:

Don said...

That is impressive you remembered the tag... However, if you would have said, "Stanton Barrett is the driver of the #30 Phytter Phone/Interush Chevrolet. I would said, "Do you know that NASCAR is a Non-Athletic Sport Centered Around Rednecks?"

Great! I just labeled myself. :)

Kimberly said...

Ha ha Don! I love it. I totally agree with the NASCAR comment and there is no way I would even know who drives under what number, let alone the type of car. I know I will never care.