...just pumpkin!
It's the pumpkin you've all been waiting for
(or at least I would like to think so).
I'm really digging this pumpkin-skyscraper motif.
With this pumpkin, it sort of looks like Remy
is stuck to the window.
Remy is ready for his close-up.


He really did turn out pretty amazing, if I do say so.
I think this even rivals Huey, Dewey, and Louie
from two years ago. I LOVE this pumpkin!!!
With this pumpkin, it sort of looks like Remy
is stuck to the window.
He really did turn out pretty amazing, if I do say so.
I think this even rivals Huey, Dewey, and Louie
from two years ago. I LOVE this pumpkin!!!

6 comments:
Kim, you are amazing, as always!!
That is so cool, great job! I will have to show my kids, they love Ratatouille! It turned out pretty dang cool!
you rule...again.
I LOVE it, SISTER!! You are SO TALENTED. I don't think the picture gives it justice. But I still think Huey, Duey, and Luey were the best. Sorry
lol! i remember you and your pumpkins! love it kim! your artistic talents always amaze me! especially the ones that involve pumpkins! happy halloween!
I would have to say this is my favorite of yours. Great job!
Post a Comment