
Zoomin down the Alpine Slide at Park City Ski Resort.

Riding the ski lift up...right before racing down the mountain.

Smouching the moose after having some ice cream in Park City.

Gene and I at B-E-A-UTIFUL Bear Lake.

Moi

Me kissing the local cow across the street from the famous Bear Lake Red Raspberry shake shack.
Do you see a pattern? I have a thing with kissing animals in statue form. Mooaaah!
In front of the ginormous tetons.
Good ole faithful...every 90 minutes.
Gene and I at a little turn off on the way to Yellowstone.
Gene took this one for you Jen!
G on a tree...the coolest tree.
Another in front on Jenny Lake...I later learned that this is where Gene chickened out of asking me a simple little question....
I don't know why I am posting this picture but for some reason I thought KimCast would like this one. It's funny how tourists will take pictures of ANYTHING! Did you know that Moose dig a hole before they pee?
Before the Q...I had no idea what I was getting into! ;)
After the "question" was popped...in front of the antler alter. I'm glad he waited until here because it was pretty amazing. You're the bestest Twitch!
Although I was interupted with a lot of hand clapping and "yeah-ha"s during this blog posting session, I am glad for the World Series that I now watch. If it weren't for the Red Sox, this long awaited post would still be just a thought. Go Sox!
Over and out.....

1 comment:
Congrats Crystal on finally posting! I was beginning to think this was a one woman blog! Enjoyed the post, plus I finally got to see what Gene looks like! :)
...and yes, I enjoyed the picture of the moose. ♥
Post a Comment