No Argyle Party would be complete without goodies
and an argyle decorated cake. Yes, a delicious argyle
cake that I decorated myself.
The hostesses with the mostest!
Courtnie modeling her sweet argyle socks she picked
up at Target earlier that day.
Roomies showing off the argyle.
Me with the beautiful cake.
Kristian was proud to reveal his argyle socks.
We kicked off the earlier part of the evening with some karaoke.
This is Megan singing like a real superstar.
Kristi and Lyndee show off their mad skills as well.
Kellen and Kristi.
Adam gives us a little peak of the argyle sweater.
Monica and Reghan (might I note here for my family
that Reghan is a cousin to the Reeder's).
Becky and Alicia.
After karaoke the party died down for a little bit and turned
into a bit of a dance party for awhile. Eventually, the
party had new life and the party was bigger and better than ever.
Lexia showed up bringing with her a different kind of "gun show."
Lexia couldn't keep her eyes off me (j/k).
Needless to say, a good time was had by all who came. Thanks
for all who came to support the Argyle and our dear
friend Monica. We'll miss you!
p.s. Monica, I will send you the other pictures that were
not included in this post. :)

5 comments:
Now that's a party that I really missed out on. Thanks for the update! Hope you are all doing well.
Umm, Kimmy are we sisters? Because I think we definitely look related (and not just in God's way).
Ah, yes, the big, green They Might Be Giants hands, provided by David, Cabeza, and Yours Truly. A good time was had by all (even if I was too exhausted to get my keister off the couch).
look how hot everyone is!
What a cute cake! Your good!
Post a Comment