And Spring brings Easter!
Today for Easter Sunday, I was invited over to Richard's
apartment for dinner. Richard is such a big kid and he
even bought Easter egg dye to decorate eggs (though we
never actually did).
These were the cute Easter baskets he made for everyone.
Richard, being the kid he is, he decided to put make
his lips blue with the Whopper Malt Eggs.
Today for Easter Sunday, I was invited over to Richard's
apartment for dinner. Richard is such a big kid and he
even bought Easter egg dye to decorate eggs (though we
never actually did).
These were the cute Easter baskets he made for everyone.
his lips blue with the Whopper Malt Eggs.

4 comments:
I enjoy seeing pictures like the fifth one down, with Reghan and Kim in the same shot. Lexia, too--even though I haven't actually met her, I've read her blog, so she's familiar.
Is that weird?
I was so excited to get my own Easter basket this year - thanks, Rich! I'm glad we had enough mashed potatoes for everyone. Heh, heh...
It looks like you had such a fun Easter! I am coming out this Thursday! I'll be there early Friday morning. What are your plans this weekend? I will be calling you. I definately want to come visit you and see your cute aparment! Oh, I wish I lived there so bad!! ha ha
Your such a good blogger! Looks like you had a fun Easter dinner!! Glad your having a good time back in NY! Maybe we will see you this summer!
Post a Comment