Monday, July 14, 2008

It's What Brings Us Together...

...Erin's marriage to be exact!

Friday was the day that Erin and Scott tied the knot,
with just a little bump along the way.
Perhaps a marriage license that was forgotten??

However, the wedding was beautiful and the reception was
tons of fun. There was dinner, dancing, mocktails, and
desserts galore...oh and an ice sculpture. Plus, the weather
was perfect. You couldn't ask for a better day.

Below are pictures from the fabulous event.

I love this candid shot of Erin.
Brigham with his mocktail.
Brittany and Amber (my new roomie who rocks).
Cousins. :)
Awww...so cute.
You gotta love Collin.
Richard was super excited to be at the event of the summer.
Liesel and Adam. They saved the day!
Vicki, Ellie, and Richard.
The cute little nephew. Love the little tux.
Hey Dave!
Paul Dozier showing us how to work the camera.
Jenn and some girls I'm sorry to say I don't know.
Libby Libby!
There's that ice sculpture I was talking about.
The fancy tables with the center pieces that I helped with.
The beautiful wedding cake.
The happy couple making their grand entrance.
She has finally got her man!
That cute little dude again. He was cutting a rug
all night. Such a cute little dancer.
Oh, and did I mention there was a dance off between
the Enke sisters and the Mulcock brothers?
Amazing!!!
The sisters won!Hmmm...
There was lots and lots of dancing.
Amber and Jeff Butler were by far my favorite dancers
(I didn't get any of the Butler dancing).

When all was said and done, everyone was exhausted,
but as you can see a good time was had by all and
will be talked about for years to come!

No comments: