Dear Readers and Ghostwriter,
Due to the announcement of the ghostwriter officially stepping down from her post, though her duties were never fully realized, I am happy (and also a little saddened) to introduce to the world the blog's new title "The Adventures of Kimberly and...".
Why "and..." you may ask? Well, I hope to fill this position again sometime in the future, and although the blog IP address will remain as such, everywhere else you will notice the change has been made. The position will be filled and changed once a "longterm" partner can be established.
So I hope everyone likes the new title and image and please feel free to make any comments/suggestions. I know the font on the title image maybe hard to read, so please let me know if you feel is the case.
One last shout out to the dear ghostwriter, it was fun while it lasted. I look forward to seeing a new blog of your own and your everday adventures. And please don't be jealous of my adventures...there is greatness in both of our futures as you said. Our adventures are just different. Hey you just had a baby and that is pretty adventurous in my book.
Thanks everyone and please keep visiting as there are still plenty of adventures in this new chapter of the blog!
Kimberly
aka Whiskers, Kimcast, etc
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We like the new header. Maeley especially likes the picture with Dale, go figure.
I'm already jealous! Boo hoo....
Post a Comment