No, this post has nothing to do with all
the traveling I'll be doing this month
(but I am pretty excited about that).
Back in early August, while Brittany and I
were talking to a friend at church, he mentioned that
a little band named Sugar Ray was on tour and was
playing a concert in the city at the Fillmore. He mentioned
that he was going and invited us to join. I sort of like the
band, plus I'm always down for a concert, so joined him we did.
So our friend Bryce picked up tickets for us (don't worry
we paid for our tickets) and that Friday night we had
a good time at the concert (minus the super tall, drunken jerks
that thought it was funny to push their way to the front and
block our view and we had waited so patiently the whole time...
don't worry though, Brittany, myself and some other people
shoved them back and out of the way).
the traveling I'll be doing this month
(but I am pretty excited about that).
Back in early August, while Brittany and I
were talking to a friend at church, he mentioned that
a little band named Sugar Ray was on tour and was
playing a concert in the city at the Fillmore. He mentioned
that he was going and invited us to join. I sort of like the
band, plus I'm always down for a concert, so joined him we did.
So our friend Bryce picked up tickets for us (don't worry
we paid for our tickets) and that Friday night we had
a good time at the concert (minus the super tall, drunken jerks
that thought it was funny to push their way to the front and
block our view and we had waited so patiently the whole time...
don't worry though, Brittany, myself and some other people
shoved them back and out of the way).
about the show and invite us to join him.
We got to The Fillmore plenty early and staked outan amazing spot in the audience (like four rows from
the stage, hence why we were so mad when those
guys so rudely pushed their way in front of us,
enough about those guys though).
The first act was Aimee Allen. I had never heard
of her, but thought she was quite good.
bad they haven't done any better than they have.
Anyway, then it was time to get ready for Sugar Ray.
Here's the stage crew setting up for the band.

No comments:
Post a Comment