So, what's in your wallet? Or perhaps more accurately, where is your checking account that the money in your wallet is coming from?
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Remember This?
Remember how a month ago during General Conference I mentioned it was difficult to hear the morning session due to the race car revving its engine for a Capital One commercial? Well, I was watching TV the other night (American Idol, which I hate to admit, but in my defense this is the first season I've ever watched) and all of a sudden the commerical came on. Melanie and I were both like, "hey, that's the commerical they were shooting a month ago ride outside our building!" It ad was pretty funny (oh, and apparently it was for the new Capital One Banks that are opening up in NYC). Anyway, just thought I would share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment